Sunday, September 2, 2012

Spring has Sprung

Greetings and welome to Spring!  I love Spring.  In fact I don't really mind any time of the year except for winter.  Not such a winter fan. 
 
The two tags are Big Picture Scrapbooking projects.  Firstly a Rachel Tucker inspired design.  I handmade the toadstools using felt and a button covering kit.
 


Another attempt at Steampunk.  Somehow my steampunk ends up a little shabby chic.  I think I'm going to add a little butterfly to the top right of the wooden tag.


Finally used some coredinations that arrived a wee while back.  So I dry embossed using a Tim Holtz folder, then sanded it back to reveal the green.  I think I'm going to love playing with this cardstock.


Last of all a LO using a Challenge me Happy sketch from when they had their hoopla.  Didn't quite get there to enter but here's my take anyway.  Love Simple Stories.



Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful week. xo

2 comments:

  1. Go you. They are fabulous. So, is there a new tutor in the making????? LaLa maybe??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at Vicki, love all of these Sally, they look awesome well done you..The toadstools are gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete