Thursday, December 22, 2011

Teacher gifts


Got organised this year and made these little gift pockets for the boys' preschool and kindy teachers.


The pocket die is an awesome newish one from Papertrey Ink.  It was a bit of a fiddle getting it through my cuttlebug in the beginning but we got there in the end.  They are all unique.  2 pockets have been machine stitched together to make the bag.  I used pps from my stash (mostly) - that feels good. LOL. 



 In each bag were post-it note holders, embellished with PTI stamps, a pen and a bookmark decorated by the boys.


Hope this finds you relaxed and organised.
Blessings. S.

2 comments:

  1. Love those gift bags. I bet the teachers were happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Sal! I love that die! :) Im with Iemke, Im sure the teachers loved them! :) Very thoughtful! :)

    ReplyDelete