Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Couple of Layouts

 First up is a layout I completed a while back.  It was a Tarisota Style Studio one from '10 by Rachel Tucker (LOVE her work- blog link on right RTscraps).  From memory I adapted it to suit the materials I had.  The pic is from when I took Ol to Welly to stay with my brother. 


 Below was a bonus layout that Lyn Jordan inspired using the Echo Park range we had left from our 5 layout workshop.  THE END OF THE WORLD was when James used to have his face wiped or sometimes when he was getting dressed.  Now it's when he's getting his hair cut at the hairdressers which is STRESSFUL to say the least.

Bye for now.  S.

2 comments:

  1. Both lovely layouts. I have a 16yr old who still hates the hairdresser!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first layout! The misting and the awesome details! :) And cool title for the second layout...gotta love that priceless picture! :)

    ReplyDelete