Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 yipeeeeeeee

Yah it's a new year and it's going to be great. Happy New Year!

Here's a pic of a strawberry crafting kit I put together for a couple of friends (one for each of them LOL). Doily, buttons, lace, trinket pins, shipping tags....

My word for 2011 is going to be 'Renewal'. Check out http://aliedwards.com/2010/12/one-little-word-2011.html I have not done this before. Have you? Not sure if I'll do her workshop over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Tempting!
40 days of grateful is now all over red rover. Christmas Eve was my last day. Here are the last few days. Will make a cute wee mini at some stage.
Day 36: Managed 3 shops with J (18 months) in tow- walking to and from each. Getting better!
Day 37: Hanging with my BIG 4 year on his birthday. LOVE birthdays.
Day 38: Yah no queue at the supermarket 3 days before Christmas.
Day39: Our Pohutukawa (nicknamed NZ's Christmas tree) is starting to flower for the first time ever.
Day 40: Organised and Christmas is almost here.....

Hoping to have a few projects to show you soon...it's been a while. Coming soon- 'Week in my Life' album finally finished, a mini using mainly October Afternoon Thrift Shop, cards, layouts and more!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment