Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Inspiration

Day 8:
Grateful for the internet- it is my lifeline (well one of them) at the moment. As getting out is not much of an option online shopping is an absolute saviour. I sooo enjoy my cuppa first thing and blog hopping. One of my all time fave blogs is http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com {love}! This beautiful poem was posted yesterday and spoke to me. I am on the receiving end right now.

Because I Have Been Given Much
Because I have been given much, I too must give.
Because of thy great bounty, Lord each day I live.
I shall divide my gifts from thee with every brother that I see,
who has the need of help from me.
Because I have been sheltered, fed by thy good care…
I cannot see another’s lack and I not share-
my glowing fire, my loaf of bread-my roof’s safe shelter over head,
that he too may be comforted.
Because I have been blessed by thy great love dear Lord,
I’ll share thy love again according to thy word.
I shall give love to those in need. I’ll show that love by word and deed,
thus shall my thanks be thanks indeed.

~ Grace Noll Crowell~

Here's another Tarisota Style studio layout that I did- this is a Gigi Kennedy one. As usual changed slightly (one pic instead of 2 etc) but a cool background technique huh!
Day 9: Grateful for phone conversations with friends, more than ever.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm grateful for the internet too!

    Love your layout! Those circles are fabulous! And how cute is the kid!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sal
    Love the poem and your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete