Monday, November 15, 2010

40 Days of Thankful

Why? I am still suffering from post viral symptoms after strep throat last month... Well that's what I've been told as the tests thus far haven't found anything else. So most of my time is spent from the bed to the couch, with doing the bare minmum of what needs to be done in between. Fairly housebound. Not a lot of crafting. So I am going to try and keep positive and 40 days of thankful is going to help. Some days I won't be able to blog but we'll see how it goes. One day I will scrapbook it.

Day one: I am thankful for this song that is regularly playing in my head..

"He who waits on the Lord will renew their strength, run and not get weary, walk and not faint".

Karel used to sing this at my old church. It is a great song. The scripture is from Isaiah.

Blessings,
Sally. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sal
    I had a bit of a stinker on Monday. But spent some time in prayer and reading and its amazing the turn around in my outlook etc! Thanks be to God!
    Continuing to lift you up in prayer my friend!
    Net access is being a real pain, but please know that I am thinking of you!
    Lots of love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon Sally and what a great idea to stay positive!

    ReplyDelete