Saturday, September 25, 2010

Strong

Well it's been quite a week. Not one that i would like to repeat any time soon. What's the saying.... 'What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger'. LOL

A couple of things to share today. Firstly a vintage tag that I made for Father's Day this year. I used Ranger distress Ink (vintage photo) for the background. Loving my Baker's Twine. Scrap Box NZ is now stocking this.

I don't think I will ever tire of vintage book paper scallops...

............and a wee sneak preview of an 'off-the-page' project I created for Scrap Box NZ.

Happy weekend everybody. I am hoping to escape for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

  1. Love your vintage tag, the scrabble letters are cute. Your sneak peak looks exciting!!
    I hope you have a better week this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely
    What is the title Stong? Is that a typo?
    Missed seeing your creations while away! You were in my thoughts! :)
    You take care lovely!

    ReplyDelete